Welcome to v1olet Blog


All photos, unless I mention and credit the source, are my personal photo stocks. If you like my photos and would like to use them, please ask by writing your comment.

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Food : Abidins Sweet Pork Satay



My big family, the Abidins, love to get together ... to EAT ha ha ha ...
There are some favorite foods that we love to cook.
1st is Pempek Palembang which I will post someday ...
2nd is Godo-Godo that I will post someday, too ...
and
3rd is Sweet Pork Satay
4th ... I will tell you later :)

Sweet Pork Satay is a dish of marinated, skewered, and grilled pork meat.  It tastes sweet and spicy because palm sugar is added when marinating the meat.  For 1 kg of pork meat, you'll get about 25 skewers of 6 chunks.  Other ingredients are red onions, garlic, red chilli, coriander, candlenut, galangal root, palm sugar, tamarind, salt, pepper, and lemon lime juice.

Here are some pictures of Abidins Sweet Pork Satay taken during our gathering last month.




The Proud Cooking Team ...


Want to try some ... ?

rgds,
Lucy

No comments: