Saturday, November 06, 2010
Food : Spicy Tuna Fusili
I love spicy tuna pasta and wonder if I could cook that ...
I happened to read a recipe in detikfood and it's easy to follow
Then I went to buy some ingredients ... and this was the result ...
How to cook that ?
1. Stirr-fry onions and garlic in olive oil
2. Add paprika and chilli padi
3. Add tuna in oil (flakes)
4. Add salt, pepper, and sugar
5. Add boiled pasta (spaghetti, fetucini, or fusili)
6. Add ceddar cheese or quick melt cheese
It is simple, isn't it ? And it tastes good, too
Hmm ... not bad as a beginner ...