Welcome to v1olet Blog


All photos, unless I mention and credit the source, are my personal photo stocks. If you like my photos and would like to use them, please ask by writing your comment.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Film : Korean Series - My Princess



  • Title: 마이 프린세스 / My Princess
  • Genre: Romance, Comedy
  • Episodes: 16
  • Broadcast network: MBC
  • Broadcast period: 2011-Jan-05 to 2011-Feb-24 
Cast :
  • Song Seung Hun as Park Hae Young
    • Choi Won Hong as young Hae Young
  • Kim Tae Hee as Lee Seol
    • Jun Min Seo as young Seol
  • Park Ye Jin as Oh Yoon Joo
  • Ryu Soo Young as Nam Jung Woo


Synopsis :
An ordinary college student, Lee Seol, finds out she's a princess. The grandson of Daehan Group, Park Hae Young, is put in charge of educating Seol on proper etiquette. However, Hae Young is put in a precarious situation when he finds himself drawn to Seol, the girl who will take away his inheritance if the monarchy is restored.

source :
My_Princess
korean_drama_My_Princess




My comment :
Wahhhhh .... drama ini a-must-watch.
Cerita : ringan, lucu, romancenya asik.  Ada konflik tapi tidak kejam dan gak bikin sebel. Enak nontonnya, krn enggak lelet, cuma 16 episode.

Pemain : SSH + KTH cocok banget.
OST : boleh lah ...
Ending : happy ...
Rating : 10/10.  Puas banget!



rgds,
Lucy

No comments: